Tuesday, October 25, 2016

MARRIED SINGLE

How can I be in the same place with the same person at the same time and still be by myself, How can I share the same bed, the same bathroom, the same toothpaste, the same bar soap, the same shower, the same toilet, the same tissue, the same pillow, the same blanket, inside the same house and still be by myself. Yes we both walk down the aisle yes we both said our vows we both went on the honeymoon we both consummated the marriage with the passion of an orgasm, and after all the rituals of being happy and excited about what just happened we discovered a void, hidden by the thought of I wont be lonely anymore, hidden by the smile of a pretty face or muscles of a handsome Trace. We didn't meet in a club we met in church, it wasn't  on a Sunday morning but on a Wednesday night, it wasn't in the back of the church we met at the altar.

No comments:

Post a Comment